Is your gmail getting cluttered? are you nearing the upper echelon of capacity?
Some tips on getting rid of email
- Select a message from a sender that you consider to be “spam”
- Click More Actions > Filter messages like these
- Gmail now creates a nice preview of what kind of messages you have filtered. make sure that these are the ones you want to delete and click next step
- then select the delete it check box
- Make sure to also select the Also apply to xxx messages
- Create the filter, it will then go through and delete all the useless emails
- Now delete the filter so you can still receive these emails in the future
- Click on trash, which is under the your labels dropdown on the left
- Click Empty trash. thats it!
you should now have more valuable email space to store all sorts of goodness.